Ground mounted means that the hot water cylinder is located at ground level rather than on the roof.
This system is gas boosted, for when there is just not quite enough free hot water.
A solar system will generally reduce energy usage and greenhouse gases by approximately 80% depending on the system size and environmental conditions. Regardless of performance, free hot water is still free.
Designed for longevity & superior performance. Flat panel solar hot water system collectors have been designed by Australians, for Australian conditions. Our flat panel solar hot water system collectors consist of a copper fin and tube design, manufactured from high grade copper ultrasonically welded together to provide supreme contact for maximum transfer of solar energy, free from the sun. Enjoy peace of mind with our heavy duty anodized alloy frame, specially manufactured to withstand Australia’s harsh climatic conditions.
Aesthetically pleasing designs, engineered for strength and optimal performance ensure maximum benefits from the solar hot water system of your choice.
– 300 Lt ground mounted tank.
– Twin panel solar collector to heat water free from the sun
– Gas boost system for when the hot water from solar doesn’t meet your needs.
– Gas connection of up to 5m
– 5 year tank & collectors warranty
– 2 year pump warranty
– 1 year electrical warranty
– Collectors and storage tanks manufactured to ISO 9001